(read our cookies policy for more info)
Were proud of our producers. We work hard to make your Jamies Italian experience a little bit special, which is why we source the very best Irish ingredients.
GOOD TO KNOW
1. All dishes may contain traces of the following allergens: Wheat; Gluten; Peanuts; Nuts; Sesame Seeds; Celery; Soybeans; Milk; Eggs; Mustard; Lupin; Pork; Mollusc; Crustaceans; Fish; Sulphur Dioxide or Alcohol.
2. Where possible, our trained staff will advise you on alternative dishes. However, while we do our best to reduce the risk of cross-contamination in our restaurants, we CANNOT guarantee that any of our dishes are free from allergens & therefore cannot accept any liability in this respect. Guests with severe allergies are advised to assess their own level of risk & consume dishes at their own risk. The allergen information we provide is specifically related to the dishes we make at Jamie’s Italian.
3. The information provided on our website & in our restaurants should NOT be considered as any form of guarantee but as a best faith effort to provide you with information on our dishes. You should use this information to help you assess your own level of risk, based on your personal circumstances, before eating any of our dishes.
4. Our olives contain stones & some dishes may contain shells & bone.
5. Alcohol is not for sale to people under the age of 18. By placing an order for alcohol products on this site you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Identification will be requested for anyone looking under the age of 25.