Looking to add new products to your menu? Or want to remove the products that don’t sell well? Here’s how:
Firstly, log into your Partner Centre. Then go to ‘Restaurant Settings’ and select ‘Manage your menu’.
- Go to the category you want to add the products to
- Click on ‘Add new’ and select ‘item’
- Enter a name, description and price for your new item
- Add the categories you want this item to appear under
- Select any relevant dietary information – ‘Spicy’, ‘Vegetarian’ or ‘18+’ for alcoholic items
- If you wish, you can add information under ‘Additional details’ such as kitchen item number for your staff, calorie information and portion size options
- Done? Click ‘Save’
- Once you’ve finished making all of your menu changes, click ‘Submit’
Important: Always save each edit and only click ‘Submit’ once all edits are made. Do not click ‘Submit’ after every edit as it will take our Customer Service team longer to apply your changes.