Enter on our All Together Now Instagram Post to WIN x5 camping tickets to All Together Now.
- To enter this competition you must like and comment 4 friends names on our All Together Now Instagram Post.
- Entry to the competition is free.
- The competition will run from the 4 of July 2019 until 26 July 2019.
- The competition is open to individual residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, except employees of Just Eat Ireland Limited (“Just Eat”), their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random between 4 July and 26 July 2019 from all eligible entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner(s) will be notified by email with instructions on how to claim their prize. The winner(s) has until 27 July 2019 to confirm acceptance of their prize; otherwise, JUST EAT reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- The prize(s) is 5 x weekend tickets to All Together Now (5 tickets in total to be won) which takes place from Friday 2 August to Sunday 4 August 2019 in Curraghmore Estate in Waterford.
The winner(s) will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out, including any expenses and arrangements involved in collecting and using the prize(s), and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Prizes are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, redeemable, or transferable for cash under any circumstances. Prizes are subject to availability and Just Eat reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal value.The prize does not include camping equipment.
Just Eat reserves the right to reject any entries, including inappropriate entries or entries that do not enter into the spirit of the competition, for any reason at its sole discretion.
Just Eat reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
The promoter of this competition is Just Eat Ireland Limited, Suite 1, First Floor, Nutley Building, Merrion Road, Dublin 4. The competition is run by Just Eat and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter, Facebook or any other social media site. Just Eat’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
By submitting an entry, you grant Just Eat a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods whether now known or later developed.
Submitting an entry as described above will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of Just Eat’s website and services apply for further information please go to: //www.justeat.ie/termsandconditions.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.