The Ulster Regional Awards for the 2019 Irish Restaurant Awards took place in the Hillgrove Hotel,
Monaghan, where the country’s leading chefs, restaurants and pubs were recognised for their
hard work and dedication.
Congratulations to all the winners! Check them out below:
Best Casual Dining – Sponsored by Just Eat
- Antrim: Slemish Market Supper Club
- Armagh: Wee Paddy’s Bistro
- Cavan: The Olde Post Inn
- Derry: Soda & Starch
- Donegal: Foyle’s Hotel Restaurant
- Down: Wine & Brine
- Fermanagh: 28 Darling St
- Tyrone: Restaurant 1861 at Sion Stables
- Monaghan: Andy’s Bar & Restaurant Check out the other winners on the Restaurant Association of Ireland here.