The Munster Regional Final for the 2019 Irish Restaurant Awards took place in the Strand Hotel, Limerick, where awards were presented to the country’s leading chefs, restaurants and pubs.
Over 550 people attended the third of four regional events on Wednesday evening, where the top establishments in each county were named.
Congratulations to all the winners! Check them out below:
Best Casual Dining – Sponsored by Just Eat
- Clare: Linnane’s Lobster Bar
- Cork: Elbow Lane Brew and Smoke House
- Kerry: Alfie’s at the Ashe
- Tipperary: O’Neills Bistro
- Waterford: Bodega
- Limerick: La Cucina Centro