O’Connell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland
The biggest international food delivery portal needs an experienced Operations Manager for Just-Eat Ireland Ltd. Just-Eat is the international number 1 online food ordering company with an established network of 15,000+ restaurants, a strong business model, and a desire to cater for hungry internet-users demands in many countries.
Just-Eat employ over 300 people across Ireland, United Kingdom, Canada, The Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Spain and India. More countries will go online during 2011, so the Operations Manager will have international colleagues from many different countries and will collaborate across borders and cultures. The company is backed by investors with long track-records in building successful internet businesses including Skype, Last.fm, Facebook, LinkedIn, Lovefilm and mySql.
Just-Eat.ie has been up and running since 2008 and has developed to include an Operations Team, Sales Team and Marketing Team. The Operations Manager will be leading the Operations Team with special focus on two main key areas: Customer Service & Administration.
The Operations team consists of both Full-time employees and Part-time employees, the Operations Manager will work on a full-time basis co-ordinating activities at both the strategic and day-to-day/hands-on level. The Operations Manager will have x2 direct reports (Customer Care Manager & Administration Manager) and multiple indirect reports (p/t Customer Care Agents, Junior Administrators etc).
The Operations Manager is a natural leader with experience in managing small/medium size teams. The candidate will need to be able to combine Just-Eat’s fun attitude with rigorous structure and processes. Attention to detail and analytic skills are a must-have for this position.
As the company keeps growing the Operations Manager will be involved in strategic decisions and will be asked to advice about changes in structure and procedures, it is therefore essential for the Operations Manager to be an independent thinker and to have a creative approach.
– Supervising Customer Service processes in co-operation with the Customer Care Manager
– Working with Customer Care Manager to roll-out new strategies and procedures
– Work with Customer Care Manager to ensure training and coaching needs are met
– Weekly ROTA assessment / Holiday approvals etc
– Implementation of ‘JE Group’ best practice
– Supervising Administration to ensure optimum policies and procedures are in place
– Working with Administration Manager to roll-out new strategies and procedures
– Work with Administration Manager to ensure training and coaching needs are met
– Reporting daily, weekly and monthly based on busines KPIs
– Setting up new starters
– Management of company documents
– Logistics & Support of the Sales team: supply of sales materials, creation of accounts, collecting commission reports etc
– Implementation of basic financial processes in co-operation with the JE Group central finance team
– Represent JE Ireland for Operations at World Meetings/international Skype calls etc
– The Operations Manager will be reporting directly to the MD of Ireland and co-ordinating weekly with the International Operations team
– The Candidate has 3+ years of experience in operations-related positions
– The Candidate has led and built teams in the past
– Hands-on attitude and independent thinking
– Punctual and structured
– Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge is a strong plus
– Fluent English to a native equivalent
– Legally allowed to work and reside in the Republic of Ireland
Do you think you have the spirit and drive it takes to be at the forefront of Irish e-Commerce? Then don’t wait. Contact us today (James[at]Just-Eat.ie) with your CV along with a mail explaining your motivation for applying for the job.
WE DO NOT REQUIRE THE ASSISTANCE OF AGENCIES AT THIS TIME