Placing an Order
1. Can I have the telephone number of a restaurant before placing an order?
We are an internet company and we are only allowed to give you the restaurant’s number after you have placed the order. In fact, you will get it via email together with the order confirmation. Brilliant, isn’t it?
2. I don’t trust the internet and I’d rather place the order over the phone with you, can I?
The best way to place an order is to do it our website directly. Don't be scared, our website is secure and uses the latest technology to encrypt your information. Furthermore we do not store your card details, they are only used to authorise the payment. Our team also verifies any suspect transactions for your security, so if someone has stolen your card and is trying to place an order through Just-Eat we’ll bust them and report them to the Guards as well! Some users are afraid that by ordering through an internet website the order will be lost. We have a customer care department that makes sure every order goes out to the restaurant correctly so, no fear, we’ll take good care of your internet order!
3. I want to pay by credit/debit card but I prefer to give you the details over the phone, can I?
It is much better and faster to simply use your card details on the website, Just-Eat uses the latest technology for encrypting data, it is completely safe and it is just like paying in a shop. Furthermore it is not possible to complete an order without choosing a payment method. If you really don’t feel safe paying by card you can always choose the “Cash on Delivery” method, which means you will pay by cash to the nice delivery man.
4. How do I place an order? It is very easy! Just follow the instructions here below:
1. Input your town / city name (i.e. “Dublin 2”, "Galway", "Naas" etc) in the main search box on the homepage.
2. Click the “Search” button.
3. You’ll be redirected to a page showing all the restaurants that deliver to your area. Choose the restaurant you want to order from and select:
- a. Delivery: if you want the food delivered to you.
- b. Collection: if you simply want to go and collect the food from the restaurant.
4. You will be redirected to the menu page:
- a. Select the items you want to purchase by clicking the “+” button
- b. If you want to purchase more than “1” item you can input the amount in the number box
- c. You will see that all the items you select appear on the cart on the right side of the menu
- d. When you are done with your choice, click “Proceed” on the cart
- e. You will be redirected to the log-in page (unless you are logged in already) where you can either log-in or input your name & address details and become a member of Just-Eat. This is required to place the order, it takes 1 minute and it’s free!
- f. The next page is the payment section, here you can choose to pay by card (VISA, VISA DEBIT, 3V PRE-PAY VISA, MASTERCARD & LASER) or by Cash (Cash on Delivery). Click proceed after choosing the method you want to use from the drop-down menu.
- g. The next page will connect you directly with the restaurant through our Just-Connect technology. Here you will get an answer from the restaurant within 90 seconds.