All applicants must have the ability to work flexible hours and be available where necessary for sales blitz activity.
● Co-operating with other departments in order to ensure restaurant / customer satisfaction.
● Salesforce use.
● Auditing experience and proven experience in adhering to deadlines is also desirable.
● Highly organised
● Able to deploy organisational skills across varied subjects areas
● Proven telesales skills and ability to manage restaurant expectations
● Proven success in cross functional projects
● Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
● Excellent verbal, written, and presentational skills
● A frank, direct style, with a sense of fun and the ability to evangelise the informal, energetic culture of JUST EAT.
● Comfortable working in a change oriented, fast paced environment
● Can work under pressure with ease to achieve results
● Innovative and creative in approaching and accomplishing all work